The bookworms have all been through this phase. The joy and the simultaneous horror of finishing a book. This mixed bag of emotions is too complicated to be put down in words. The sleep-deprived overwhelmed state of being is also sometimes referred to as “Book Hangover”. If you were wondering I am going through one right now when even hours after closing the last page of the book I am unable to withdraw myself from the fictional world delicately created by the author.
Here are few memes I found I can relate to every bit right now, Can you?
The night before you reach the final chapter of the book
It’s over… or not
Seriously what were you thinking!
Share some memes that you can relate to after finishing a book. We feel you! <need to wallow>
- The story of art: the cost of exclusivity in the digital age - May 7, 2019
- The Screen time dilemma – the conflicted reality of today’s life - January 31, 2019
- 8 things you can do if you are in India during Sankranti - January 16, 2019
- One night with Friends, Mothers and the Calcutta Bungalow - December 29, 2018
- Reduce Your Global Carbon Footprint -The Indian Middleclass Way! - December 11, 2018
- The Rise of Fall! - October 26, 2018
- If you complain that #metoo is scary, read this - October 20, 2018
- Miguel Street – Experience the world in one street - October 2, 2018
- Dr Mandakranta Bose: On Sanskrit, her journey, and organizing the 17th World Sanskrit Conference - September 19, 2018
- Whatever happened to the Romance novels? - September 6, 2018